What is the best way to import MBOX to Office 365?

Question

What is the best way to import MBOX to Office 365?

in progress 0
Email Migration Bill Gates 2 weeks 4 Answers 85 views Silver 0

Answers ( 4 )

If you are Looking a best way where you can Import MBOX file to Office 365 Account then I want to suggest you this Regaintechnologies Import MBOX to Office 365 Software. this software has simple and easy user-friendly interface where you can easily operate this application without any technical expertise. This Software shows the preview of all emails items like: emails, calendars, address books, journals, tasks, notes, and attachments etc.

2. If you want to import MBOX to Office 365, then you can easily go with WholeClear MBOX to Office 365 Converter Tool to successfully import the MBOX file to Office 365 account with all email attachments. Use batch conversion mode for importing bunches of MBOX files to O365 in a single round. Through the free demo edition is also available to check the performance of this program.

3. This answer is edited.

I would recommend a tool for Mac user, as being a Mac user myself I searched a lot to get a safe software. The tool I recently used is Mac MBOX to Office 365 Converter by MacUncle. This is the perfect solution for Macintosh which provides accurate results in Microsoft Office 365.

Vital features of the tool –

Gets result in few simple clicks.
    No requirement of any other software.
    Support both selective as well as batch MBOX to office 365 Migration.
    Direct Migration of MBOX files.

4. When we are talking about the conversion of MBOX to PST file format to access Thunderbird Data in Outlook, then you must need to use Mac MBOX to PST Converter Tool. After the successful MBOX to PST Conversion, users can safely import MBOX files to Outlook PST files without losing any data. It consists of various advanced features by which users can safely migrate MBOX files to PST format on Mac. By using this utility, users are capable to batch convert MBOX files to PST format in a single click. A Free download of the Mac MBOX to PST converter for Mac.

Leave an answer

Previous question

Next question