What are the Best Ways for Switching From Google Apps to Office 365?

Question

Suggest me the methods by which I can migrate data from google apps to Office 365 with ease. I am not from a technical background.

in progress 0
G Suite Techpriya 4 weeks 4 Answers 47 views Bronze 0

Answers ( 4 )

1. If you are looking for a solution for switching from Google Apps to Office 365 for business then you have 2 choices. This can be performed either manually or by using a third-party solution. The manual method needs technical expertise. While migrating if the interruption occurs then, your data will be lost forever and cannot be retrieved.

So, it is advised to opt for a reliable solution like SysTools G Suite to Office 365 Migrator, to transfer Google Apps data to Office 365. It guarantees data migration and provides multiple options to manage migration. It maintains the folder hierarchy intact. Using this you can also perform a batch migration which in return makes the process fast.

2. This answer is edited.

You can also perform manual IMAP migrations by yourself, but it will not migrate contacts and calendar information. If you want to know how to migrate G Suite to Office 365, the below steps will get you started:

1. Verify the domains you own

2. Adding users to Office 365

3. Collate the list of email IDs on Microsoft Excel

4. Creation of Migration Points

5. Migrating mailboxes in batches

6. Pointing MX record to Office 365

7. Disabling Gmail sync with Office 365

Hope this helps.

Elisha

3. Try office 365 migration services offered by many third party service providers.

Regards

4. The Google apps Backup can store the entire data of PST, EML, MSG, MBOX and EMLX. This software is fast in conversion of your data. Always provide 100% accuracy in data migrating. Never lost your data. Support the latest version of Windows Vista, XP, 10, 8, and 7. The Gsuite Backup Tool can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC,    To, From and attachments.

Visit here:- https://www.datavare.com/software/google-apps-backup-expert.html

Leave an answer

Previous question

Next question