How to transfer Thunderbird emails into Windows Outlook 2019?

Question

I want to transfer my Thunderbird emails as Outlook 2019 file format along with attachments. Please let me know which is the best method to perform MBOX to PST conversion.

solved 0
Harry 2 weeks 4 Answers 54 views Silver 0

Answers ( 4 )

1. You can transfer your Thunderbird mail to Outlook 2019. Then, I recommended KDETools MBOX to PST converter tool. This tool easily transfers your Thunderbird mail to Outlook 2019. This tool supports more than 20 email clients like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Sea Monkey, Opera Mail, etc. This software also supports to keep HTML format of Meta properties, embedded image, Attachment etc. Software does not make any alteration during conversion.  This tool has a very easy interface that everyone can use without having any knowledge of software. MBOX to PST Converter works well for all the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook and Windows.

Best answer
  2. Through Thunderbird MBOX to PST Converter Tool, users can move data from MBOX File to PST format. Migrate MBOX to PST free performs to change MBOX Files to PST Outlook file, EML, and MSG formats. MBOX to PST Conversion is not needed MS Outlook application and supports all MS Outlook file versions included – 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.

Get more info:- https://www.sametools.com/convert/mbox/

3. In order to transfer Thunderbird emails into Outlook 2019, take the help of Indya Thunderbird MBOX to Outlook PST Converter. It allows you to export multiple Thunderbird emails to Outlook including all attachments. The tool maintains integrity of mailbox while converting Thunderbird to PST for Outlook Windows.

Steps to Transfer Thunderbird Emails into Windows Outlook

Download Thunderbird to Outlook Converter
    Add Thunderbird MBOX files
    Choose desired file saving location
    Click on convert button

That’s it. Now import the resultant PST file into Outlook 2019 using Import/Export option.

Read More: Convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST

4. Wonderful MBOX to PST Converter is a user-friendly tool to effortlessly convert the whole Thunderbird Mailbox which includes all the PST emails. It allows you to assess all the emails by importing PST emails into MS Outlook. It also save converted emails in RTF, Office 365, PDF, RTF, and HTML format.Download the Free trial version of MBOX to PST Converter software, in free trial version you are allow to convert 25 emails per MBOX file.

Visit at ; https://www.247freesupport.com/thunderbird/

Leave an answer