How to Migrate and Import PST file to Office 365?

Question

How to Migrate and Import PST file to Office 365?

in progress 0
Email Migration fredlee 1 week 3 Answers 39 views Bronze 0

Answers ( 3 )

1. If you want to Migrate PST to Office 365 then you can take help of this Regain PST to Office 365 Migration tool that can easily Migrate PST file to Office 365 Account. It provides you features like include folder to move specific folder, data filter option, retain the hierarchy of all the attributes. if you have any doubt related to this software then you can also try this free trial version before buy it and where you can check easily check the performance of this software.

2. Hi friends, I have also suffered this issue then my friend suggested me try this PST to Office365 converter tool and I got a great result.so I suggest you try this software. This software converts all data of the PST file into Office365 file format. Here Your all data are safe if the users convert their valuable data with this application. it is easy to use and 100% secure. No data damaged or lost during conversion.you can download its trial version first, the trial version converts few items from each folder.you can download this tool from here:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-to-office-365.html

3. MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool known to come up as one of the trustworthy solutions that always maintains its reliability. A helpful useful utility to provide exact data conversion through its highly advanced features to import PST file to Office 365. This well-programmed Office 365 PST import tool is a well-known software all around the world to perform PST upload to Office 365.

Features:

Suitable solution for UNICODE & ANSI PSTs.
    Easily compatible with huge size PST files.
    Bulk PST migration to Office 365 with easy mapping.
    It does not create any duplicate PST data item.
    Maintains Outlook PST email properties.
    Never damages the content of the attachments.
    Supports the Windows platform of all versions.

Read More: http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/technology/pst-to-office-365-migration-to-import-pst-file-to-office-365.html

Leave an answer

Previous question

Next question