How to backup Office 365 Emails to Local PC ?

Question

I Want to recover my important email from office 365 account to Local PC, so please suggest me the best way through I backup my all attachment to local PC.

in progress 0
Email Alexmiller 1 month 6 Answers 62 views Gold 1

Answers ( 6 )

1. Hii…

Yandex Backup Tool a Powerful Utility that permits users to backup unlimited email from Yandex Account to Local PC. You can also Export Yandex Mailbox to different file formats such as PDF, RTF, ZIP, CSV, etc. this software can migrate approximately of Yandex email to webmail account.

2. I’ve heard Yandex provides incredible service, so yandex is the best. Don’t listen to what I say. Try it yourself.

Regards.

3. Office 365 emails are stored in the cloud so what is the need of having their backup?

4. I would like to suggest you can also try  ZOOK Office 365 Backup Software, you can successfully extract your Office 365 user mailbox to local system. The utility supports to backup Office 365 mailbox data to PST including emails, contacts, calendars and all other de tails without any problems. To get a free trial, you can download Free Office 365 Backup Tool that supports exporting of first 100 emails and 25 other items from Outlook OWA account to PST and other formats.

Explore More: https://www.zooksoftware.com/office-365/backup/

5. Here is one of the most useful Office 365 backup which is the most helpful software for getting backup of the database from office 365 to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX. This software supports all the latest versions of Windows such as Windows 10, 8, 7 XP Vista, etc.

6. MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool quickly and safely migrate Exchange Online data into PST file format. Through this application, the user can create a backup of Office 365 mailboxes including inbox, draft, sent items, deleted items, journals, meetings, tasks, etc. It even does not disturb the email component and the Office 365 mailbox hierarchy. The Office 365 Backup to PST tool performs the process to export Office 365 mailbox to PST format.

Learn more: https://download.cnet.com/MailsDaddy-Office-365-Backup-Tool/3000-2369_4-77899748.html

Leave an answer

Previous question

Next question