Export EDB to PST Exchange 2016

Question

Export Exchange EDB to PST from Exchange 2016 with taking the advantage of the fastest Conversion tool that is announced by the brand eSoftTools. This Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software facilitates the user to Extract databases like emails, contacts, chats, tasks, appointments, notes, and journals from any corrupt EDB file to another file format like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML.

Smart features of this Exchange EDB to PST Recovery software:-

* Instantly repair any Corrupt or Damaged EDB file.
* Provides facility to Seltively Extract the EDB data to Outlook PST.
* Also able to recover priv.edb or pub1.edb database
* Support all Exchange version include:- 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 200, and below version
* Free demo version availability to freely Export export 25 items from per folder of EDB file to PST

Get More info:- Exchange Database Server Recovery

in progress 0
jansmithsmth 2 weeks 2 Answers 48 views Silver 0

Answers ( 2 )

1. This answer is edited.

Before conversion, I would like to tell you about the reasons behind an EDB to PST conversion

If the EDB file gets broken, and the user needs to retrieve its data.
    To reduce mailbox size and to improve server performance.
    To clear storage space.
    If the user requires to back up Exchange mailboxes.

As a reffernce, I would like to tell you I am aware of one of the best tool named SysInfo EDB To PST ConverterFor knowing things in brief read here.

2. Before conversion, I would like to tell you about the reasons behind an EDB to PST conversion

If the EDB file gets broken, and the user needs to retrieve its data.
    To reduce mailbox size and to improve server performance.
    To clear storage space.
    If the user requires to back up Exchange mailboxes.

As a reffernce, I would like to tell you I am aware of one of the best tool named SysInfo EDB To PST ConverterFor knowing things in brief read here.

Leave an answer